Please can someone help me to resize the system partition of an Android JB 4.2.2 on cubieboard?
I need more room (it's only 512MB) to install apps.
Well, the APP disk space (nand partition) is very small and the internal "sdcard" too big.
When I install a few applications the space runs out and the system becomes unstable.
I need to increase the nand and decrease internal sdcard to gain more room to my apps...
Well, I started the process by using the tools:
1) To unpack/repack: imgRePacker_204
2) The image ROM: sun7i_android_sugar-cubieboard2-8192cu.img (Android 4.2.2)
3) To burn to flash: PhoenixSuit1.0.6
unpacking the ROM creates a folder named sun7i_android_sugar-cubieboard2-8192cu.img.dump
So, somewhere in internet I see to change the sys_partition.fex file, and search the system nand partition:
so, I change 1048576 to 2097152 (2097152 * 1024 = 2GB)
1) In installed android, the system has only 512MB and not 1GB as show.
2) By increasing this value, nothing happens when I repack back to IMG and flash to the nand.
(all unpak, change, pack, flash process is fine ! )
Here is my devices list and size: