[Q] magnet may have damaged phone?

Not sure if this is the right forum or page for this thread but here goes. I have an Android phone that has worked flawlessly for me. A couple of weekends ago I went out to eat with some friends and forgot my phone at home. When I got home I found my phone sitting on top of my shop vac where I left it. I noticed that the battery indicator showed the phone almost dead which was odd. I put it on the charger over night as I always do. The next day I noticed the phone losing about 10% battery every hour. I assume the magnet in the motor on the shop vac has done something to my phone. I tried 2 other batteries and got the same result. I reset the phone and also forced a reflash and still the same problem. Is there anything I can do to fix this??????
Just to be clear, the phone can usually go 2 days before it would go totally dead and literally changed that day.

Show Accepted Answer

Guest Quick Reply (No URL, BBcode or HTML)

Last post by gleichner.creola
2 hours ago
Last post by florencio35
32 minutes ago
Sim Cards
Started by wondricka
Last post by hdicki
4 hours ago
Last post by sarina.nienow
2 hours ago
Last post by cstrosin
4 hours ago
Last post by rosario.harvey
3 hours ago