Hi there everyone!
I have an HTC Droid DNA with the Timely alarm clock (as well as Alarm Clock Extreme) running on the LiquidSmooth ROM. I have a couple of alarms set on Timely, but when they try to go off, they are silenced. I always have Google Play Music running in the background on a bluetooth speaker when I sleep. When I did some testing, the Timely alarm worked flawlessly WITHOUT Google Play Music running (read "playing music"). When I tried using Alarm Clock Extreme with Google Play Music running, it worked (though, it didn't pause the music like Timely did, it just made the volume 100%).
1. Timely only (without bluetooth) = Worked
2. Timely only (with bluetooth) = Worked*
3. Timely + GPM (without bluetooth) = Worked
4. Timely + GPM (with bluetooth) = Didn't work
5. EAC + GPM (with bluetooth) = Worked**
* Alarm played on both my phone speakers and the bluetooth speaker at the same time
** Did not pause GPM. Just increased the volume to 100%
Can someone else try this to see if it's a common issue and therefore, a bug to submit?