[FACTORY FIRMWARE] [FLASH STOCK ROM] QMobile Z8 / Wiko Ridge 4G / Blu Life One (2015)
I'm not a developer or something even near to that. All information provided here is copied from different internet sources and according to best of my knowledge.
I have tried this on QMobile Z8 only. It's similar to Wiko Ridge 4G and Blu Life One (2015) in hardware specifications.
I'll not be responsible for any harm to you or your device. It works perfectly for me. You may try it on your own risk.
your data before continuing. Whole device will be wiped.
If you have a custom recovery, install instead.
If you don't have a custom recovery, get .
If your device is bricked and can't boot into recovery or bootloader mode(read what it is), proceed.
- A PC with Windows and uninterrupted power supply. (I used Dell Inspiron 15R with Windows 8.1 and 10). must also be installed.
- A USB data cable.
- Fully charged phone, soft-bricked at maximum i.e. no recovery, no boot accessible
- Download QMobile Z8 Factory Firmware KitKat 4.4.4 () or Lollipop 5.0.2 (). Extract files to some easily accessible folder, say Stock Firmware.
- Download and Install to your PC
- Download and Install to your PC. Official flasher from Wiko also works fine with all firmware. Just need to replace firmware folder.
- Run QFIL. No Port Available should be displayed on UI top.
- Select Build Type: Flat Build
- Click on Load XML. Navigate to Stock Firmware folder and select rawprogram xml (1 or 2) file/s.
- On next window, select patch xml file from Stock Firmware folder.
- On Select Programmer, click on Browse and select prog_emmc_firehouse mbn file from Stock Firmware folder.
- Power off your phone. (Re-insert battery being on safe side)
- Press Upper and Lower Volume buttons and hold (key combinations for Download mode / Emergency mode on QMobile Z8; may differ for other devices)
- Connect phone to PC through USB cable. Hold volume keys. Driver installation may take some time on first connect. No Port Available will be replaced by Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM XX). Now phone is connected to PC in Download Mode.
You may also check device connectivity in Device Manager. Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM4) will appear under COM PORTS section. If it doesn't, try reinstalling drivers or uninstall any drivers installed for other devices. Reinstall given drivers and then reboot PC.
Keep HOLDing keys.
- Click on Download and wait for download progress to start. Then release keys and wait for installation to complete. DO NOT INTERRUPT FLASHING PROCESS OR IT MAY HARD BRICK YOUR PHONE LEAVING IT USELESS.
- Once Download is finished, Exit QFIL, disconnect phone from PC and press power button to reboot if it doesn't reboot on its own.
- Done. You have a newly purchased phone in your hands if all goes well.