How hard would an android app be that:
- Stored a goal intake value entered by the users based on what the doctor says
- Keep a daily log of fluid intake
- Keep a daily log of inputted weights
- Keep a log of ammount of flud removed and time on dialysis
- Display the logs in a easy to read format
- Extra feature that would just make it completely awesome, a graph that showed the trends for the last week, month and 3 months
I'd think the app would be pretty easy but I might be very wrong and I'm not sure how big of audience besides me it would have, I'd think people on dialysis that heard about it might give it a shot because currently the best suggestion the clinic has for fluid tracking is a piece of paper with cups on it, which isn't very effective. There are lots of apps that track fluids but they are aimed at a different section of the population as all the ones I've tried figure your intake goal based on your weight which is wrong for dialysis patients, and they also try to get you to drink more which is also bad for people like me. While I'm very handy at some things with my computer, doing coding beyond light powershell scripts is beyond my skill level by quite a bit. I'd really thankful you've read this far and if you know of an app like I'm describing, please let me know or if it sounds like a project you could do for a population of people that could some help making our lives a little easier.